Yesterday saw the last day of swimming for this block. The children have had a wonderful time developing their water confidence and swimming skills during this time.
Here are a few quotes about the whole experience.
"I learned breast stroke kicks." - Leo
"I liked playing on the kick boards." - Ollie
"I liked swimming under water." - Daniel
"I liked playing with the noodles." - Claudette
"I liked when I sat on the noodle and kicked my legs." - Jasmin
"I learned breast stroke kicks." - Adam
"I liked when I was playing in the pool." - Arhanth
"I liked the kicking." - William
"I like flutter kicks in the pool." - Tilly
"I love playing in the pool." - Oliver
"I liked playing with the noodle." - Hana
"I was concentrating." - Thalia
"I did swim." - Pranit
"I was playing with my friends." - Armaan
"I love the mushroom float." - Maya
"I did swimming with my friends." - Avanya
"I played with the noodle." - Kiyan
"I was doing kicking." - Alex
"I was playing with the noodles." - Ayesha
"I liked the games." - Priyanka
No comments:
Post a Comment